Tuesday, October 14, 2014

0

Book Promotion: Hope in the Rain by Sandy Sinnett

Posted in , ,
Synopsis:
‘But as I stood there, feeling the pain of unfulfilled dreams, all I could do was cry harder and harder, inconsolable as I thought about the uncertain future in front of me. My hot tears mingled with the cold rain and I shouted up into the sky – calling out for him, praying he would hear me somehow. I’m so sorry I let you go – I’m sorry I didn’t tell you! I love you!’

Laci Kramer believes that good things follow the rain – how it washes away the old and brings in the new. Since losing her husband of 24 years, her life revolves around her kids and her job. But on one rainy day in July, aboard a flight back home, something good sits down right next to her and changes her life forever.

Mitch Young is a widower from North Carolina. Hope is a useless commodity since losing his wife to breast cancer three years ago. That's until he meets Laci, and she becomes an unexpected surprise he can't resist. Laci and Mitch both learn to love again and an old-fashioned romance ensues. Romance meets reality however, when their relationship falls under scrutiny from Mitch's family and Laci is faced with the toughest challenge of her life.

Will she allow God to see them through the storms ahead or will she let Mitch go to spare him from repeating the same pain from his past? Laci begins to lose hope in love and life...until it rains.
(Taken from Goodreads)


Information About the Book:
Author: Sandy Sinnett

Link to Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20707603-hope-in-the-rain

Publisher: Tate Publishing & Enterprises LLC
Release Date: April 22, 2014
Links to Buy:
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Hope-Rain-Sandy-Sinnett-ebook/dp/B00J4P7RWQ/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=8-1&qid=1409852610
Tate Publishing: https://www.tatepublishing.com/bookstore/book.php?w=9781630635442
Average Rating (from Goodreads): 4.67

Rating from EBR: 3.00

0 comments: